Policy & Procedures
Terms & Conditions
On this website, the terms ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ refer to, 'Therapie Medical (US) Inc' (trading as ‘Thérapie Clinic’) and its associated entities. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, or the client as the context requires.
Use of Website
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Gift Cards, Discounted Vouchers and Vouchers
The conditions below apply to use of Gift Card (Gift Card), issued by Thérapie Clinic. Purchasing or using the Gift Card means that you accept these conditions.
We reserve the right, at our complete discretion to refuse to sell Gift Cards to any person at any time for any reason. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new Gift Card and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new Gift Card and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
Anyone holding the Gift Card can use its value to make purchases, so your Gift Card should be kept secure. If your Gift Card is lost or stolen, immediately report this to the Thérapie Clinic. We take no responsibility and are not liable for any loss suffered by you because of a lost or stolen Gift Card.
We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen Gift Card at our absolute discretion. Any replacement Gift Card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement). Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject Gift Cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
We may cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement Gift Card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a Gift Card. The Gift Card remains the property of Thérapie Clinic.
Thérapie Clinic will on occasion run discounted vouchers that can be bought as a gift for family and friends. These are not redeemable at our Dr’s Clinic. The discounted vouchers will be clearly marked differently to our standard voucher cards.
Thérapie Clinic ROI Gift Vouchers expire 5 years from the date of purchase.
Thérapie Clinic UK Gift Vouchers expire 1 year from the date of purchase.
Thérapie Clinic require 48 hours’ notice to reschedule or cancel all appointments.
For prepaid sessions, failure to cancel within that time frame will result in the forfeiture of that appointment. For unpaid service or consultations appointments, a charge of $100 will apply.
Your Journey at Thérapie Clinic
Thérapie Clinic is committed to exceeding your expectations with exceptional service throughout the course of your treatments.
We would recommend when booking or rescheduling your treatments to do so as far in advance as you can, so we can facilitate your every need.
Unfortunately, we cannot always guarantee that you’ll be treated by the same laser specialist or the exact time you desire for that individual appointment.
Promotions, Discounts and Flash Sale Campaigns
Thérapie Clinic will run promotional activities from time to time. All promotions will be governed by their relevant terms and conditions and will be offered at our strict discretion.
Before and After Campaigns
Thérapie Clinic would like to collect and process:
(a) photographic images; and (b) video recordings; and (c) audio recordings; and (d) written testimonials (“the Material”) from you for creating educational and promotional material.
To the extent that this material contains information about your medical diagnosis and treatment, it would be regarded as sensitive data, which by law requires your explicit consent to allow us to process it.
If chosen to participate in this campaign you will be required to sign a legal consent form by which you will confirm that the person named in the release notice has agreed to the publication of the material by Thérapie Clinic both now and in the future.
By signing the release, you agree that we may use the material for promotional and informational purposes. You grant Thérapie Clinic the right to use the material on its websites and in publications for use in its clinics and generally, which may include, but is not limited to media, posters, newsletters and newspapers, catalogues, video collages, etc.
You grant Thérapie Clinic the right to disclose the material to third parties and media.
You understand Thérapie Clinic may, and has the right to, crop and/or collage the material with others and understand that the material may be transmitted over the internet.
You agree that by signing the form, you release and forever discharge Thérapie Clinic, its agents, officers and employees, from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the material, including but not limited to, any and all claims for invasion of privacy, defamation, or financial compensation and you waive all moral rights that you may have in the material.
Prepaid Treatment Packages
When purchasing a course of treatments, you will avail of a special discounted rate. Prices quoted on our website are based on pre-paying for a course of treatments. No reduction in price is available where areas have been removed from the package. In the event that you elect to forego treatment of a component area, no subsequent treatment of that area will be due to you under your entitlement for that course. Bookings and payment must be made in advance for all laser hair removal treatments. Photo ID may be requested.
Cosmetic Injections T&Cs
- A deposit or credit card number is required in advance for all cosmetic injection treatment bookings
- Bookings must be made in advance.
- Cosmetic injection clients must be deemed medically fit and suitable for treatment, following a consultation with one of our injectors.
- The price per area treated will depend on the number of units required and the product used.
- The price is based on units of the relevant product as recommended for the client by the treating Injector.
- Products purchased in a package can only be used in one appointment.
- Packages cannot be split over appointments.
- Clients may require less or more units to treat the selected area. If a client requires more than the maximum number of units to treat the selected areas, additional payment will be required. No refunds or reduction in price will be allowed if a client purchases a package but does not, or cannot safely, use all the product units in the package in the one appointment.
- The number of units administered will solely be at the discretion of the medical practitioner prescribing the product.
Refer a Friend Program
Under the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program, clients of Thérapie Clinic (the Advocate) who have purchased a course/service or products are invited to earn Referral Bonuses (Thérapie Credit) by inviting Referees (as described below) to purchase a course/service or products with Thérapie Clinic. The following Terms & Conditions apply to the Advocate and Referees (together referred to as the participants) participating in the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program.
Thérapie Clinic may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program at any time and for any reason. A Referral Bonus (in the form of Thérapie Credit) already earned in accordance with the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program terms before such change, suspension or termination, will be honoured at our sole discretion.
By taking part in the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program, the Referee acknowledges that Thérapie Clinic may at its sole discretion, share the Referee’s first name, and the status of the eligible purchase in the Advocate’s user account setting to inform the Advocate about the status of the earned Referral Bonus (Thérapie Credit). Thérapie Clinic will not share the specific course/service/product purchased.
The Advocate must be an existing customer of Thérapie Clinic and the referee must be a new customer to Thérapie Clinic to avail of the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program. Referee must spend the minimum first purchase amount communicated to the Referee to be eligible for the offer.
2. Referral Bonus
A Referral Bonus can be earned as follows:
- The Advocate shares the referral link as provided on the Thérapie Clinic App/Website.
- The Referee creates a booking/purchases a course/service/product through the Thérapie Clinic App/Website by clicking on the Referral Link.
- The Advocate and Referee must have registered on the Thérapie Clinic App/Website beforehand to avail of the Refer a Friend Program.
- Advocates and Referees must at all times be different persons.
- A purchase is considered an “Eligible Purchase” when it has been made by the Referee by clicking on the Referral Link and the total cost of the purchase as made via Thérapie Clinic is greater than the minimum spend communicated to the Referee. Thérapie Clinic will only recognise one Eligible Purchase per Referee to count for Thérapie Credit.
- Each Referee may only make use once a Referral Link to create an Eligible Purchase, regardless if the Referee received or had access to separate Referral Links from different Advocates.
- Thérapie Clinic, will, upon determining at its sole discretion that the Advocate and Referee have complied with and fulfilled the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program Terms, confirm that the Advocate and the Referee have earned the bonus (Thérapie Credit) as described in the invitation to participate in the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program.
- Bonus Referral (Thérapie Credit) received from the Refer a Friend Program not redeemed within 12 months after it’s confirmation by Thérapie Clinic will automatically expire. The Referral Bonus cannot be transferred, exchanged for any cash or money or sold.
- Each Referee may only make use once of the Referral Link, also if the referee received or has to access to separate Referral Links from different Advocates.
- Each Referee may only make use once of the Referral Link, also if the referee received or has access to separate Referral Links from different Advocates.
- The calculation of the Referral Bonus is an automatic procedure based on the use of the Referral Links and the creation of Eligible Purchases through the Thérapie Clinic App/Website. Thérapie Clinic retains the right to, at its sole discretion, review the compliance with the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program terms.
3. Displaying Referral Links
The Advocate shall not share or publish the Referral Links where there is no reasonable basis for believing that recipients are genuine and appreciate the invitation stated through the Referral Link and not in violation of applicable anti-spam laws. The Advocate shall indemnify and hold Thérapie Clinic, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and successors harmless, from and against any claims that may arise from any unlawful forwarding or sharing of the Referral Link.
- Thérapie Clinic retains the right to investigate the participation in the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program for any fraudulent activities and take any measures to end them. These measures may comprise, that Thérapie Clinic at its own discretion cancels an Eligible Purchase. Referral Bonus (Thérapie Credit) earned through fraudulent activities and activities in violation of these Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program terms will be null and void and repayment may be requested by Thérapie Clinic.
- Thérapie Clinic may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Thérapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program Terms at any time and for any reason.
- If any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and each participant will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
All items & purchases are non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Pre-paid treatments are valid for the time periods specified below:
Laser Hair Removal Expiry Dates
- Per session – 3 months
- Course of 3 – 18 months
- Course of 6 – 18 months
- Course of 10 – 18 months
- Any Purchase – 12 months
- Single Purchase – 12 months
- Course – 12 months
- Any Purchase – 12 months
Thérapie Clinic accepts Cash, Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, One for all Vouchers, Thérapie Clinic Vouchers and selected Shopping Centres (check with individual clinics). Third Party Finance Plans are available in our all Thérapie Clinic locations, in each case, the Terms and Conditions of the Third Party Provider will apply.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in its contents to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. We do not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. This website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with us. Please note that the we do not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.